Unable to find correct AC clutch hub shims.

billj

MR BILL
Website
www.billjohnson.info
Make
Ford
Model
E350 Super Duty
Year
Miles
Engine
5.4 liter
I replaced the AC clutch hub with part number 6C2Z-19D786-A (correct part), after returning the clutch hub listed for my E350, part number 6F1Z-19D786-AA (wrong part). My AC compressor uses a 15mm headed bolt to hold the clutch hub on. I am trying to buy a clutch hub shim kit. The Listed shim kit is part number YF1800-A, but I believe this kit is for the incorrect hub I listed above. My shim(s) are much bigger.
I have a couple other possible shim kit part numbers: 72CCCD, 69214JH, 13449VQ (FX15, FX10 Compressor)

I sure could use some help on this one

Thank You

paulo57509

paulo57509

I checked out the site listed above. I am sure they have the shim kit I need, but I do not know which compressor I have on my E350 Super Duty. How can I identify the compressor?
Maybe you can contact them and ask? They can probably tell you how to ID what you have.

Alternatively, you can go here and try to compare yours with the photos:

billj

MR BILL
Website
www.billjohnson.info
OK, I figured out which AC compressor I have. Motorcraft YCC151, Scroll Compressor. Also a fit: Four Seasons 78588
But I am still unable to find a source for a clutch coil. I have been trying to find the part number for the clutch coil, without luck.. I do have a new clutch hub which also took a couple orders to get the right one (ebay). I think the problem is that the E350 van come with different compressors. Well, anyway if someone can be of help I would much appreciate it.

billr

wrench
Staff member
I think Santech may have what you need, but their website is not oriented toward a DIYer. A few years back, "nickb2" posted some of their info (IPB) for my Saturn compressor; very thorough. Try contacting them here:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I think you can get a clutch coil kit here for cheap, but I am always iffy on ebay,

I usually go for sure.

anyway here is link for e bay, and then I will post another one. hope it helps for your solution.