P2438 Secondary Air Injection System Air Flow/Pressure Sensor Circuit High Bank 2

So I replaced air control/switch valve for p2440. Now i have p2438 which I did not have before and other code is gone.Swapped my air pumps around and code still stays bank 2. Im wondering if maybe they sent me a bad replacement valve? 2008 Toyota Tundra

initial p2440, you replaced switching valve - I doubt your local toyota dealer gave the wrong valve, XXit happens confirm part # WITH YOUR DEALER. see attachment

There were NO other codes but p2440 - did you follow the TSB see attachment - does it apply? Other codes?

Attachments

Thanks for the reply. I think I have the right valve just wondering if 1 side of pressure sensors maybe faulty. Dont have techstream to diagnose the way they say in bulletin. Did install the new modified hoses which wouldnt affect this code as they are just air inlet hoses. Both pumps work directly off 12v when I hooked them to a battery. I do have new pumps on the way as mine had water intrusion but the 2440 has went away now just p2438. I also tried switching the pumps from side to side but got same code. Next step is fusible link check I guess which means pulling the fuse box which is not an easy task

I hope so nickb pumps will be here tues. Got places to be thurs lol. What a mess Toyota made with my truck 150000 new water pump, immobilizer unit and now this what other tsb's are there