Problem with paint at high tempertures

Every Thanksgiving I seem to have the same problem...at high temps it turns from pale yellow to golden brown. Gets a little "crispy"? Always seems to happen when it gets up to temp, which takes several hours at 350 degrees. Nobody but me seems to be alarmed by this. Why does this keep happening?

billr

wrench
Staff member
??? Have you been up in Canada drinking with nickb2? I have no clue what that post is supposed to mean...

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
We ate our turkey last month. Leftover sandwiches that always end up in the bin.

Can someone more enlightened than me tell me why my gov gives day off one month earlier than the most feared country in the world?

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Oh yeah, this idiot actually has the infamous trigger nuke shyte, right?

Very hard, but doable to let you guys know, we still have to shyte somewhere.

In no way is this conflict with tweeter trump will change basic canadian nonsense.

Our motto is get her done.

Correct me if I am wrong, but woesn't one of the firefighters killed in calif huge Quebecker.

Now the major company that supplies me with most of the parts I use and install since I am a diagnostic tech of some form of shorts.

Dorman just up'ed and quit canada for trump.

WTF.?

At least up here, we have gun laws. Does this guy forget that he is not in hollywood anymore?

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Hard shot for ego of country. This president has no other loyalty to other than himself.

So I kind of understand the sovereign movement, we quebeckers have been at this game a long time. If trump keeps going past another stint. God help us all. And that is coming from an atheist.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Americans are funny. Give them 100yrs to patent GPS. Invent the laser dick and then wonder what went wrong.

Again, americans are funny. They can kick you in the balls. Even a staunch ally. And still wonder why senate discussions are difficult. If you tax my shit, you best be an invading country.

But isn't that what humans do as a species regardless. ??

Yeah time for another video while my GF is off to get lazered for the eyes.

Bottom line, when you want something done right the first time, you just do it. o_O

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
And you most certainly do it yourself.

Last news, mother theresa died, jesus is not coming back. The planet is out of whack cuz some dinosaur vomited and since then, the magnetic polarity of the planet has changed.

Well, that"s nothing new. But I can yell to high heavens when some chick tells me at the drive coffee thing tells me there are no more potatoes. Again, WTF.?? Prime time to f ing forget to order potatoes from china.

Me, as assiduous customer, I ask why do you NOT have the infamous tatter tot. ?? It is peak of breakfast, your boss in in dire need of coherent ppl.

Then I tell myself, it could be worse, my country could be bombing a nation for no reason at all. But then I think again. Wasn't it us that showed up to a dessert war in green camouflage>

Following pic is of canadian forces with no logistic thinking behind the war effort. the-canadian-forces-still-cant-buy-decent-combat-boots-1413272889089.jpeg

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Can you just imagine showing up in a foreign country you have NO squabble with? But to appease the NASDAQ. Some one needs to make :money:

Recession follows, workers that acutally make the world turn, much like a bee hive or ant hill, just simply have nothing to do anymore cuz some CNN tweeting old fart thinks cuz he has air force one under his thumb. Sorry, you will long be forgotten. History shows that egomaniacs like that cause more death per capita. But they do help evolve the DVSM.

http://www.dvnswsm.org.au/

Last edited:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I am so happy we are the second most biggest country in the world to legalize a very natural substance.

But then again, magic mushrooms come to mind. Try playing the game of "petite quilles" whilst stoned in Rochester new york on a illegal entry. Mind you, I am not haitian or mexican.

Was that last statement racist?