Autel MS908 for sale

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Here is an example, here is a used versus, with updates to 2015 or so. Still 3500$$. New, they cost 7 or 8 grand. If you want the docking station with the fancy tool box you can get a home depot, it will go for 20G's.

Scam is a word that comes to mind.

You can tell this guy just wants this thing gone but no tyre kickers wanted. :D If you scan tool is that old that it needed updates back in 2014, and it is still in EXCELLENT condition, you either hate it, or just don't use it enough to justify the next update and can buy a new autel with 2018+ updates for less than half the price. Anyway, me again kicking a dead dog. But I like talking about this stuff here, cuz it counts. Ppl that don't know, will spend good hard earned money on stuf they think will work but fall flat on face when product just doesn't work as sold.

Was trying to talk to a benz canada model,C 250 4 matic, virus wouldn't even see the ECU cuz I had swapped the trans with a used one and TCM body valve seemed for some reason to confuse the snap on. Autel got in there in 1 minute or less.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hand-tool/c...er/1382661782?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:
In regards to this comment, I would need more info. You may be able to do that another way. Just give me vehicle details. I will check that for you. Some things I keep stored in my head, such as how to do that on a caddy or lexus with out a scanner. :cool:
Job already done. This was the main switch cluster on the driver's side.in my son-in-law's 2007 Trail Blazer.. The circuit must have got wet, tracked and shorted out. Picked up a salvaged unit, but he still had to take it back to Chevy to get it to communication with the ECM.

I have alot of experience in this type of dept, so if you want, ask me anything. I will try to advise you the best I can.

Here is a link to the maxi das.

Maybe for used, you could find one at a price you like. But it is bi directional and does all you asked for, but with one major exception. It will only do ECU coding, NOT re-flashing. It IS NOT J2534 supported.

So just to make sure, you must know the difference between adaptive relearning, which basically means coding in a primitive form and reflashing.

If you want, I will be happy to go into the details of how those differ and which protocols suit you best.

But from what I read, the DAS would be great for the price. I am seeing some on e bay at half price, but that would need to be verified by you.
View attachment 10225
Nice unit, but doesn't have the adaptors that the MS906 & MS908 have.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Actually, unless your working pre obd2 cars, this kit has it mostly. I see it comes with the beemer round plug and such, probably very complete. But with the 908`s, then you get j2534. That is fun.

Next week or so, wait while I check. Yeah, on the 26th. I am doing a day course on mode six. I needed a refresher on that one cuz my last brain update was back in 2002 with vr 6`s and VAG blue mickey mouse scanners.